The science of preserving nature since 1964
Please contact us for a FREE Consultation
Licensed Arborist/Sales Professional - Stamford, CT
Provide quality and timely plant health care and general tree care for our valued clients. Service, maintain and grow an assigned sales territory.
- Service, maintain and grow assigned territory.
- Make client and prospect visits to diagnose and monitor landscapes.
- Negotiate contract and bid proposals for residential and commercial customers.
- Set up personal sales expectations with Branch Managers.
- Develop and implement tree care & plant health care programs.
- Set-up crews, supervise work being performed, and complete jobs to client satisfaction.
- Continually prospect for new business.
- Maintain a safe and controlled workplace and environment.
- Enforce company safety and training policies.
- Attend community and industry events to help promote our business.
- The proven ability to establish, maintain and grow a sales territory.
- Hands-on knowledge of tree, plant and lawn care.
- The ability to correctly and effectively diagnose and price various tree care treatments.
- The ability to prepare and present proposals.
- Major account management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills/listening skills.
- Two or four year degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Environment Sciences, Biological Sciences, or equivalent.
- CT Arborist License required.
- The ability to obtain ISA certification within twelve months.
- Valid driver’s license.
- ISA certification mandatory, or the ability to secure certification within 90 days.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience selling in the green industry.
- Proven track record highly preferred.
Send your resume and cover letter to:
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Co.
58 Beechwood Avenue, New Rochelle NY 10801
Or email us at email@example.com
We offer a competitive compensation package for full-time employees including medical and dental plans with employer contribution, 401K, and paid vacation/sick/holidays.
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Company, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or genetics.
Lower Westchester 914-576-0193 I Upper Westchester 914-741-1510 I Fairfield County, CT 203-348-4111 I Bergen & Passaic County, NJ 973-636-6711
Copyright 2016 Almstead Tree, Shrub & Lawn Care Company I All rights reserved I Content on this site cannot be used without permission.