The science of preserving nature since 1964
Please contact us for a FREE Consultation
PHC (Plant Health Care) Scheduler — New Rochelle, NY
We are currently seeking a PHC (Plant Health Care) Scheduler to schedule workers, work crews, equipment, and service vehicles to appropriate locations. Assist with client communication and routing of drivers. Process mulch orders and payment transactions. The candidate will be expected to gain a full and complete understanding of all services and service lines that the company provides.
- Configure routes and services for technicians based upon production minimums and look for ways to exceed those production requirements through efficient routing.
- Understand all relevant paperwork and work orders with attention to special notes and directions for clients for routing.
- Make phone calls for Call-Ahead services and alert clients by email where appropriate.
- Question, correct and communicate with technicians throughout the day as needed to maximize efficiencies.
- Manage and prepare for appropriate inventory of products with assistance from assigned arborist to department so that all services have necessary resources for completion.
- Keep all records and files on credits for technicians and ensure DEC compliance in reporting and management of department.
- Post and account for all sales and deliveries in all locations. Reconcile daily, weekly and monthly. Manage Invoice Register and participate in accounting functions.
- Post all cash and deposits; process credit card payments and prepare deposit for bank.
- File and appear in small claims court when necessary for past due accounts.
- Assist with incoming phone calls for client assistance and customer service.
- Assist walk-in clients with mulch purchases.
- Create invoices using QuickBooks for mulch orders.
- Input intercompany transfers into QuickBooks.
- Route incoming phone calls to manager.
- Type work orders and proposals, and perform additional administrative work as directed by Office Manager.
- Assist with pulling of files for payment and copying checks, A/R management, and Purchase Order system.
- Perform daily billing and cash posting cycles to assist Billing Manager.
- Filing duties as required.
- Must possess strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Time management and organizational skills required.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and QuickBooks.
- Bilingual a plus (English & Spanish).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
*This is a full-time salaried position. The candidate must be willing to work some additional hours when the workload is heavy. The regular schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Send your resume and cover letter to:
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Co.
58 Beechwood Avenue, New Rochelle NY 10801
Or email us at email@example.com
We offer a competitive compensation package for full-time employees including medical and dental plans with employer contribution, 401K, and paid vacation/sick/holidays.
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Company, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or genetics.
Lower Westchester 914-576-0193 I Upper Westchester 914-741-1510 I Fairfield County, CT 203-348-4111 I Bergen & Passaic County, NJ 973-636-6711
Copyright 2016 Almstead Tree, Shrub & Lawn Care Company I All rights reserved I Content on this site cannot be used without permission.